- Between the camera and the caver is a 250' drop called Hotlanta Well, inside a room called Underground Atlanta.
- Above Underground Atlanta is the most impressive dripstone area in the cave, Tower Place.
- Large columns and stals in Tower Place.
- This aquamarine pool contains the Breast of Venus,
- Some of the more massive columns in Tower Place.
- Colorful flowstone just inside Tower Place.
- Tower place also contains some bizarrely eroded stals, such as these alien twins.
- Pretty patterns in an eroding stal in Tower Place. Note the drill-hole on top.
- High Hopes region, which begins with a fine borehole in boneyard.
- Subaqueous helictites.
- Lake Aqua Velva lies at the foot of a long flowstone slope known as Ultra Primo.
- Near Vesuvius is an aragonite-tipped straw I call "The Tickler".
- Vesuvius is a chamber named for this eruption through its flowstone floor, caused by expansion of clay.
- The rest of Vesuvius is a well decorated area, strictly "boots-off".
- Beyond Vesuvius is the Jungle Room, named for its forest of soda straws, war-club stals, and fat helictites.
- A 10' tall shield in the Jungle Room.
- Lake Castrovalva, below the Chandelier Ballroom.
- On the far shore is a passage leading to a spectacular chamber.
- Most of this chamber is floored with ankle deep water over shelfstone, with several "cut-outs" into deeper water
- One of the largest pieces of shelfstone anyhwere on the planet is at the back of the chamber.